Saturday, September 10, 2011
how to write stories
Well,there is one way to like writing a lot... WATCH T.V.!!! It has helped me discover many things in a world of fantasy,undiscoverd by mankind. Here is a versions of a story that might spark an intrest in you...
I stood up for the world when lotus attacked. I kicked her in the face and jumped off the fence onto the roof. Sure enough, she followed me. I drew my sword and stabbed at her. She jumped back, forgetting she was on the edge, and fell off it. As she fell, I jumped forward and used her head to jump over the fence. I ran to two trees and climbed up one. lotus ran after me. She looked around “you can run“ she hissed ”but there is nowhere to hide where I cannot find you” “oh yeah!” I taunted. Right on cue, she lunged toward my voice. I jumped for glory while she was busy crashing. I heard a creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk THUMP!!!! The force of the tree threw me forward to the arena. A moment later (while I was inside) the doors all shut. Lotus had locked us both in the arena. She shot a couple fire arrows at me witch went out quickly but where sill deadly. I avoided them easily. Then when she got out a machine gun I laughed. When it turned in to the new auto-infinity 4549000 model, I started sobbing inside. She wild fired and blew an escape hole witch, thank you magic, sealed up quickly. I advanced with my sword and I cut off her head. A white egg the size of a chicken egg. I forgot about it because a portal opened. I went in…
I fell down into the treacherous land of con, the most comen place for bad luck. You see, a couple hundred years ago, a student was writing an essay here (yes, it used to be a public school in 2011) any way this kid Ryan was writing a pro and con paper mostly cons because he had rotten luck he picked up a rock wished he could live the good luck life and everyone else the bad and that’s exactly what happened. It reads your mind and give you worst luck you can think about. Ryan fell in battle against me. The two worlds kept going. Dr Tenma rules con and picked mine out of all the lives to wreck. He came under the flag of truce. As soon as he lowered the flag, he attacked. I kicked him and he went flying. I threw my sword at almost the same time and his face turned red with blood and he twinkled and out popped the spirit of… Ryan? “You will pay for destroying con!!!!!!!!!” he yelled as it turned back into a public school. A portal opened as his ghost fell to pieces. I jumped back into the arena…
I smelled something peculiar, orange peels, banana peels, and a slight hint of rotten tomatoes. I whirled around. The dump man. “I beat you 1,000 years ago. Do I have to do It again?””apparently” he sneered. I stabbed consecuitive stabs. Finnaly, he crumpled into an alluminnim can. Rusty to. I dumped him down. “Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”he ecoed. ”Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I brushed my hands off. Not knowing what lied ahead…
A giant plant monster attacked. I quickly rolled as two giant man-eating fly traps erupted from the ground right where I had been standing. I cut them down and ran under its legs and tried to chop them down. But after 1/12 it grabbed me and I cut off his thumb and I jumped down and tried shooting it with the new auto-infinity 4549000 model I had picked up. I tried shooting it again. Ropes tried to grab me. And then a 1,234,567,891,010,987,654,321 pound mosquito tried to eat me. It was bigger then the 69 foot plant monster. I picked up a sick from the fallen flytraps and it set the top on fire and I threw it and I looked 3 seconds later, and it was like it never existed. I threw a fire stick at the monster. It moaned and it groaned and it erupted in flames. A portal to plant world opened…
I started to turn around but I fell in. I turned to the portal and a chick was evily smileing at me and the portal closed and a bull charged and I jumped to my feet and jumped up and kicked off its snout. I drew my sword and gashed its neck and I force a weed down its throut. It went bug eyed and went to the right then the left and fell over. I noticed the ashes went in a certain direction. I noticed something white out of the corner of my eye. It was a chicken. The dust moved toward it. It turned into a full grown chicken and it tried to squish me. I stabbed it in the foot. As it raised its foot, I put a large spike under it. It stepped on the spike and started bleeding liquid feathers. The real chicken was somewhere else because that was to easy. I noticed a dragon and a giant chicken teamed up in chasing my best friend Chloe. I ran under the chickens legs and taunted the dragon. The chicken looked and the dragon charged. An explosion cracked and I saw a dragon in the chickens mouth. Afterward, I fought 50 foot chickens for 48 hours and rested…
To Be
Continued
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment