Friday, January 9, 2009

Lego Star Wars Ships

Today I built legos and made a great ship. Here are some pictures of ships I made the other day.





I like to build ships with my legos because I can have fun with them and I can play with them and I can even decorate the house with them. The other day I took 61 pictures of my lego ships. I also made a lego plane. It kind of looks like one from Lego Indiana Jones but it is not. I am an expert at making lego ships.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I like your lego ships. They always look really cool. I'm glad you have fun making them and playing with them.

Jared said...

I like legos too. When I get home we will get some legos and play for along time.

Hanaike House said...

Hey Chandler it's me Samantha I have my own blog now.We can be blogging buddy cousins together. Love ya.

Donna said...

I have seen some pretty cool creations of yours made from legos. See if you can make something to surprise Grandpa and me with before you go to Camp Erdman.
See you in 6 weeks!!! Love You, Grandma